Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Leather Peter Pan Collar -



I have been so inspired by the fun little accessory that has become very popular.  The Peter Pan Collar necklace.  Looking at all of the styles that are out there, finding exactly what I wanted escaped me.  Well, this caused the little voice in my head to say...you can do that!

That is exactly what happened.  I drew up a pattern, used some scrap leather and some jewelry embellishments.  Viola.  New statement piece.  Love how lightweight it turned out and  the simplicity of it. 

If you want to do this project, instructions and the pattern for this Peter Pan Collar of Leather are at www.whimsyfunk.com.  Or click here for the link to the pattern. 

-Tara
Bring a bit of whimsy to your funky world.

No comments:

AddThis Suggested Content