To be perfectly serious here, most of my life has been spent under the tutelage and experience of each of the other six women who contribute to IdeaBottle. And let me tell you, it truely has been a tremendous privilege and honor to learn from these insanely creative and beautiful women. Of course I have more people who have deeply influenced my life and who I've become--particularly my sweet husband, amazing father and my tender children. And I sincerely and intensely love them all.
So, here's a little about who I've become:
- I am a classically trained opera singer.
- I am slightly OCD when it comes to symmetry and my hand cleanliness.
- I am an observer.
- I am a daydreamer.
- I am a problem solver.
- I am a worrier.
- I am convinced that there is not a more beautiful sunset than can be found in Arizona.
- I am in love with thunder storms and the smell of rain.
- I am passionate.
- I am a perfectionist.
- I am too serious for my own good.
- I am creative with many art mediums.
- I am a teacher.
- I am, most significantly, a woman, wife, mother, daughter, and friend.
There you have it. I'm glad to share some of my life with you here, and hope you will drop a line, and share some of yours with me, too.